Royal Wings Maintenance and Engineering is based at Amman International Airport / Marka. Airframe, Engine and Avionics skilled mechanics, are available to support all types of Aircraft .These mechanics have a vast experience with an assortment of large and small Aircraft.
Maintenance and Engineering facilities include the Royal Wings Hangar with a 4000 square meter area, capable of receiving any medium size Aircraft, for any duration. The Hangar facilities Include Customer offices that come fully furnished Air Conditioned and Internet Connected.
On the Ramp or inside the Hangar, Aircraft Maintenance support equipment is provided, ASUs GPUs, steps, and a variety of Jacks for Wheel changes plus Aircraft Jacking . Making the Facility most suitable for Aircraft light Maintenance work.
Engineering services includes, customer support in Parts acquisition, Parts shipping and receiving and related Customs processing.
Aircraft NDT, Boroscope inspections can be easily arranged, general test equipment can be made available, also Customer's own calibrated items, can be sent for any calibration certification. Arrangements can also be made for Wheel servicing, including Hub NDT and Battery services.
While the Aircraft is visiting, Deep Cleaning for Aircraft Interior and Exterior can also be carried out.
Hangar availability at Jordan – Amman, Marka Airport (ADJ)
- Hangar storage for General Aviation Aircrafts
- Close access to Ramp Area
Our hangar is available for:
- Medium Size such as A320 Family / B737
- Small size such as Hawker / Beechcraft family
- Short- or Long Term availability subject to discussion
- Arrangement for Aircraft NDT, Boroscope inspections
- Aircraft cleaning (exterior / interior)
- Maintenance facility support (GPU, All Required Steps,..etc)
- Nitrogen and OXYGEN support
- Arrangement for Aircraft Battery Services
- Skilled Mechanics